How to use the DiskusA�
- Open: hold the outer case in one hand and put the thumb of the other hand on the A� A�thumb grip.
- Push the thumb as far as it will go until a a�?clicka�? is heard.
- Slide: Slide the lever away as far as it will go until a click is heard.
- Hold the DiskusA� inhaler away from the mouth and exhale completely.
- With the mouthpiece to the lips, inhale quickly and deeply through the DiskusA� A�inhaler.
- Remove the DiskusA� inhaler.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- Close: Slide the thumb grip as far as it will go until a click is heard. The lever is A�automatically reset for the next dose.
Care of a DiskusA�
- Store the device in a dry place, not in a damp environment (i.e. bathroom).
- DiskusA� is to be closed when not in use; only slide open when ready to take dose.
- DiskusA� is to be kept away from direct frost, heat or sunlight and from high temperatures (above 30A�C).
- OPEN the DiskusA�.
- SLIDE the lever to the a�?clicka�?.
- EXHALE, then seal lips around the mouthpiece.
- INHALE quickly and deeply.
- BREATH HOLD for 10 sec.
- CLOSE the DiskusA�
- For second dose, repeat steps 1 to 6.