How to use the EpiPen Auto-Injector
- Hold the EpiPen in your fist.
- Remove the blue cap
- Place orange tip against mid outer thigh. See the diagram for the marked area on either leg.
- Push against leg firmly until you hear a click.
- Hold in place for a slow count of 5.
- Remove the EpiPen and get help to go to the nearest hospital.
- Hold in fist.
- Pull off cap.
- Place against leg.
- Push to hear a click.
- Hold for 5 seconds.
- Go to hospital.
How to use the EpiPen
For further information about the EpiPen go to www.epipen.ca
Click here for information on Asthma and Anaphylaxis
Here are two websites that sell auto-injector holders.