Skip to content
How to use a Nose Spray
- Gently blow nose if possible.
- Shake nose spray.
- Remove nose spray cap.
- Place your thumb under the bottle and two fingers firmly on either side of the nozzle.
- When first using a new bottle or if not used for a week press the top down 2-3 times until it sprays a fine mist.
- Keep head level.
- Plug off one nostril and close your mouth.
- Place spray nozzle in other nostril. Aim nozzle towards the outer corner of the eye on the side being sprayed.
- Press fingers and thumb together firmly and quickly. Gently breathe in spray.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 for other nostril.
- If using 2 sprays in each nostril do one in each side and then repeat.
- Avoid blowing nose for 15 minutes.
- Blow nose.
- Shake spray.
- Remove cap.
- Plug nostril.
- Place in nostril.
- Aim nozzle.
- Press firmly and breathe.