A Spacer Device with an MDI
Using your Spacer Device with an MDI
- Remove the cap and shake the MDI.
- Insert the mouthpiece of the MDI into the opening at the end of the AerochamberA�.
- Seal lips around spacer mouthpiece.
- Depress the canister to allow medication to enter the AerochamberA�. Breathe in slowly & deeply.
- Hold breath for 10 seconds.
Care of an AerochamberA�
- Clean the AerochamberA� about once a week. Immerse the AerochamberA� in warm water and agitate.
- Shake off excess water and leave to dry overnight.
- REMOVE the caps.
- SHAKE the MDI.
- ASSEMBLE the MDI mouthpiece in the chamber.
- SEAL lips around spacer mouthpiece.
- PUSH puffer down once.
- INHALE: Slowly and deeply and hold breath for 10 seconds.
- For second puff, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps 2 to 7.