Using the Turbuhaler
- Unscrew and remove the cap.
- Hold the Turbuhaler in an upright position and turn the base as far as possible in one direction, then turn back until a click is heard.
NOTE: Do not shake or blow into the device.
- Place the mouthpiece between the lips and inhale quickly and deeply through the mouth. Remove Turbuhaler from mouth and hold breath for 10 seconds, then exhale.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for the prescribed number of inhalations.
- Replace the cap.
Care of a Turbuhaler:
- Clean mouthpiece using a dry tissue or cloth, gently wiping away any particles which have collected inside the mouthpiece. Never wash the Turbuhaler.
- When a red mark appears in the window underneath the mouthpiece, the Turbuhaler has approximately 20 doses left. When the red mark reaches the bottom edge of the window, the Turbuhaler device is empty.
- REMOVE the cap & HOLD UPRIGHT.
- TURN THE BASE in one direction and back.
- LISTEN FOR A CLICKsound.
- PLACE BETWEEN LIPS.
- INHALE quickly and deeply.
- BREATH HOLD for 10 seconds.
- For a second dose repeat steps 2 to 8.