Using the Turbuhaler
- Unscrew and remove the cap.
- Hold the TurbuhalerA� in an upright position and turn the base as far as possible in A�one direction, then turn back until a a�?clicka�� is heard.
NOTE: Do not shake or blow into the device.
- Place the mouthpiece between the lips and inhale quickly and deeply through the A�mouth. Remove Turbuhaler A� from mouth and hold breath for 10 seconds, then A�exhale.
- Repeat steps 1 a�� 4 for the prescribed number of inhalations.
- Replace the cap.
Care of a Turbuhaler A�
- A�Clean mouthpiece using a dry tissue or cloth, gently wiping away any particles A�which have collected inside the mouthpiece. Never wash the TurbuhalerA�.
- A�When a red mark appears in the window underneath the mouthpiece, the A�TurbuhalerA� has approximately 20 doses left. When the red mark reaches the A�bottom edge of the window the TurbuhalerA� is empty.
- REMOVE the cap & HOLD UPRIGHT.
- TURN THE BASE in one direction and back.
- LISTEN FOR A a�?CLICKa�? sound.
- PLACE BETWEEN LIPS.
- INHALE quickly and deeply.
- BREATH HOLD for 10 seconds.
- For a second dose repeat steps 2 to 8.